Saturday, June 22, 2013

The supermarket, but better!!

A friend of mine that I work with learnt about my new vegetarianism and suggested I check out a local green grocer in our area called Sprout.
What an amazing discovery!! These guys sell local & organic produce, as well as all kinds of ethical & natural  products. 

Here is a bit of a haul I collected from my first visit! It is so exciting to try all the amazing stock!!


                  Some of the goodies inside this box are local pineapple, coyo yogurt & kale.


               Om Nom Nom for avocados, tempeh, coconut milk, coconut chocolate & tofutti pizza!


This bad boy here is the most delicious mud cake invented - and it happens to be raw & vegan!! 
WIN WIN WIN!


Surprise! We have beetroot in the ingredients too.

No comments:

Post a Comment